Vehicle Lifts (2)
The RDO, Swing Door Opener, is an electrically operated, silent, maintenance free and easy to install hatch door opener. The RDO gives you full door control function without taking up much space.
The Handi RDO kit opens rear swing doors on various models of vehicle. Two identical units open and close the rear doors in sequence.
Handi RDO is designed to be easy to install with Plug-and-Play wiring. The kit is complete with wiring loom for the Handi Lift Mobility series for personal use. Insert the plug into the socket on the lift, and the door openers immediately works in sync with the lift operations, whether the lift is operated by a handset pendant or a wireless remote control unit.
Pre-fabricated installation brackets for the RDO kit, to both the Handi Lift and the door operator arms are available for a wide range of vehicles. Range includes specific installation brackets for Fiat Ducato, Citröen Jumper, Peugeot Boxer, Mercedes Sprinter, VW Crafter, Ford Transit, Renault Master, Opel Movano, Nissan Interstar, Renault Trafic, Opel Vivaro, Nissan Primastar, Mercedes Vito and VW T5.
- Power Supply 12 volt dc.
- Current Consumption 15amp
- Weight each motor 4.80kg (total kit 11.8kg)
- Dimensions: H 194mm x W 260mm x D 76 / 115mm
- 14000, Electric Hatch Door Opener
- 61590, Universal Mounting Bracket for Wheelchair Lifts
- 61591, Door Mounting Bracket for Ford Transit
- 61594, Door Mounting Bracket for VW T5
- 61595, Door Mounting Bracket for Mercedes Sprinter / VW Crafter
- 61526, Door Mounting Bracket for Renault Master / Opel Movano / Nissan Interstar
- 61598, Door Mounting Bracket for Renault Trafic / Opel Vivaro / Nissan Primastar
- 61531, Door Mounting Bracket for Fiat Ducato / Citreon Jumper / Peugeot Boxer
- 61599, Door Mounting Bracket for Mercedes Vito
The HDO, Hatch Door Opener, is an electrically operated, silent, maintenance free and easy to install hatch door opener. The HDO gives you full door control function without taking up much space.
This is an advantage in smaller cars - e.g. an MPV. It is mounted on the vehicle wall with a dedicated bracket, this leaves room on the vehicle floor for further adaptation or equipment, and also allows maximum rear vision.
No power ? No worries. In the event of a power failure the hatch door can still be
opened manually and the original struts will still hold the door open.
The only adjustments required are the open and closed positions when installing.
Tested at 10,000 cycles, the HDO is tested to the limit, to ensure a lifetime of service.
HDO is supplied with a universal bracket, please note; Special brackets are available for
Mercedes Vito, VW T5, and Fiat Scudo.
- Power Supply 12 volt dc.
- Current Consumption 25amp
- Weight 6.30kg
- Dimensions: H 300mm x W 180mm x D 120mm
- IN0082, Electric Hatch Door Opener
- IN008-1-BRA, Mounting Bracket for Mercedes Vito
- IN008-2-BRA, Mounting Bracket for VW T5
- IN008-3-BRA, Mounting Bracket for Fiat Scudo