This is the new Solo. The frame has been specially designed with a low step over of only 6 inches from the ground making it easy to mount and dismount. Proven to be very popular with the elderly and physically challenged. Giving a new lease of life by feeling safe on three wheels. Helping to raise the independence of disabled people and achieve a greater sense of self-worth.
The solo is ideal for those little shopping trips with a large basket on the rear to carry groceries. They are also used as delivery vehicles.
- Low step-over frame height of 6”
- Equipped with 20” alloy wheels.
- Front V-brake rear drum brake.
- Full set of mudguards,
- 6 speed Shimano gears.
- Adjustable handlebar stem.
- Both brake levers are equipped with a parking brake.
- A comfortable padded sprung saddle.
- The width across the rear axle is 30 Inches (76cm).
- Overall length 73 inches (185cm).
- Price €865.00 (assembled)